THE COACH’S ROLE
- Plan, organise and execute on-field activities during training sessions and matches.
- Liaise with the Manager to ensure that all relevant information is communicated to parents.
- Liaise with the Technical Director and other coaches regarding team operations.
- Be aware of all issues relating to players’s welfare during training sessions and matches.
- Create a progressive environment that promtoes fun and participation in the exercise of sport.
- Adhere to Subiaco AFC policies.
- To lead by example.
- Be timely, supportive and enthusiastic.