Junior NPL Trials for 2020 Season
Subiaco AFC will be conducting trials for the 2020 U13-U16 NPL teams in accordance with the schedule below. The trials will take place between Tuesday 24 September and Friday 27 September 2019 and are open to all players (including Subiaco AFC non-NPL players and players from other clubs). All NPL trials will be held at Rosalie Park (Onslow Road, Shenton Park) on the in front of the Club House (close to Aberdare Road).
- Players are to attend their first trial session at least 20 minutes early so as to complete registration details, there is no cost or deposit required to attend trials at Subiaco AFC.
- Players are to attend trials in their correct age group, the Technical Director shall evaluate whether a player has the ability to play above his/her age group.
- Players should register with the Technical Director, Andrew Bettell, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org as to their intention to attend trials, and include the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number of parent
- Email address of parent
- Name of 2019 club
- Preferred position
- Players who, after registering, are unable to attend a trial session for any reason must email the Technical Director to advise (in advance) of any absenteeism.
· U13 (born 2007): Wednesday 25th and Friday 27th September 5.00 – 6.30pm
· U14 (born 2006): Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th September 5.00 – 6.30pm
· U15 (born 2005): Wednesday 25th and Friday 27th September 6.45 – 8.15pm.
· U16 (born 2004): Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th September 6.45 – 8.15pm.